Classic timepieces are reimagined through Jacquie Aiche watch whimsical lens highlighted by this vintage Rolex Datejust, which features a custom tie dye-printed pink and blue dial – a subtle nod to the designer’s Californian roots. Originally Swiss made, it’s frosted with 10 baguette-cut diamond indices weighing 0.30ct, then finished with a hallmark made from 18kt rose gold and stainless steel Rolesor case and articulated bracelet strap.
- Pre-owned Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust watch
- 36mm 18kt rose gold and stainless-steel Rolesor case
- Custom tie dye-printed pink and blue dial
- Date window
- 10 baguette-cut diamond indices totalling 0.30ct
- 18kt rose gold and stainless-steel chain-link strap
- Perpetual movement
- Expected wear: Blemishes on the side of the case and bracelet strap
- This is a vintage timepiece in its original box, restored and customised by experts at Jacquie Aiche’s studio. Any imperfections or markings are the product of its previous ownership and reflect its one-of-kind nature.
- Jacquie Aiche Timepieces are not associated, affiliated, approved, sponsored, or authorized by Rolex.