Brand: The North Face
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- PRIMALOFT® BLACK INSULATION
- Primaloft® Black synthetic insulation is highly packable and soft. It efficiently traps body heat while maintaining breathability.
The tried and tested Descendit is a classic all-mountain ski/board shell jacket. It’s completely waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to the seam-sealed DryVent™ fabric technology. The overall look is pared back, but underneath this clean exterior, there are functions like a wrist pass pocket with goggle wipe, underarm vents, an adjustable helmet-compatible hood and a secure chest pocket. Lightweight Primaloft® Black lightweight insulation makes this a dependable option for the piste.
- Style: 4R1R
- Insulation: 80 G Heatseeker™ Eco—70% Recycled Polyester In Front Body And Upper Back, 60 G In Hood, Collar, Sleeves And Lower Back
- Centreback: 68,58 Cm
- Fabric – Body: 133 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Size: XS, S, M, L, XL
- Avg Weight : 715 G
- Polyurethane (PU)-coated, reverse-coil, #5 centre front zip
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth, even in wet weather
- Chest pocket with a PU-coated, reverse-coil, #5 zip
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Secure-zip wrist pocket with a goggle wipe
- Internal, secure-zip media pocket
- Internal goggle pocket
- Underarm vents
- Wrist gaiters with thumbholes
- Attached, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Snap-down powder skirt
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
WOMEN – JACKETS & TOPS
|Company / Vendor|